The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
My first, Needs Accepting EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
My first, Needs Accepting EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
My first, Needs Accepting EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
My first, Needs Accepting EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
My first, Needs Accepting EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
My first, Needs Accepting EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
My first, Needs Accepting EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
My first, Needs Accepting EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
My first, Needs Accepting EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
My first, Needs Accepting Vote_lcapMy first, Needs Accepting Voting_barMy first, Needs Accepting Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
My first, Needs Accepting Vote_lcapMy first, Needs Accepting Voting_barMy first, Needs Accepting Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

My first, Needs Accepting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tye

My first, Needs Accepting Empty
PostSubject: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

My first, Needs Accepting Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxyUtjWOxhIYLDMac_AAZaGWWYZkxBpYCYgEBAwCgQ7ihgGxLy

Name: Cass Natelline Reagan Malloy
Birthday: January 23
Blood Type: Pureblood
Family:
Father: Benson Malloy
Mother: Janine Malloy

Brother: Lukis Malloy

Years at Hogwarts: 3

Brief History: Cass was raised by her parents, both Ravenclaw, and her older brother. When she was seven, and he was in his fourth year at hogwarts, he was killed by a mis-aimed spell. In her first year she found out about the different secret passage ways and found ways to convince people to tell them their common room house. On the train, She met two boys named Fred and George.
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair and grey eyes. Rather skinny. Medium hight. Short-ish hair.
Personality: Cass is a tomboy who loves jokes. She hopes To find love this year (Preferably with Fred Weasley). She is smart and clever. Whenever she goes near the Hufflepuffs, she is reminded of her brother.
Wand Info:
Length: 10 1/2 inches
Wood: Pine
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Flexibility: Stiff

Pet: A Mackerel Tabbie named Baron

Talents: Cass is funny and Clever. She is improvisational and likes to argue/debate.
preffered House: Slytherin

Last edited by Tye on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tabro

Tabro

PostSubject: Re: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 am

You're gonna need some more on.. well, everything.
Back to top Go down
Tye

PostSubject: Re: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

It's a WIP(Work in progress)
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

PostSubject: Re: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

She seems good for now, but the part about Fred is just to take up a sentence. And trust me, you're going to regret it later on when you're stuck with RP posts.

Second of all, George and Fred are technically gone from the school, because the first admin decided that our time was going to be past voldermort. We may have cannon characters later in the future, but they're probably going to be the children of the main characters. As it would make more sense.

I'm sorry for any holes in our rules, this site is still rather new.

Please Owl\PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Cherry
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am

Accually, I made the time in Harry's schooling. I'd changed it becuase of Admin votes. Accepted and placed in slytherin
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first, Needs Accepting   My first, Needs Accepting Empty

Back to top Go down

My first, Needs Accepting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter :: First Years This Way! :: Rules and Joining :: Character Submission-
Jump to: