The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
More Advertisment EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
More Advertisment EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
More Advertisment EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
More Advertisment EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
More Advertisment EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
More Advertisment EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
More Advertisment EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
More Advertisment EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
More Advertisment EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
More Advertisment Vote_lcapMore Advertisment Voting_barMore Advertisment Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
More Advertisment Vote_lcapMore Advertisment Voting_barMore Advertisment Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

More Advertisment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabro

Tabro

More Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: More Advertisment   More Advertisment EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm not sure if it's because you made the other one, but I found this site via http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/ perhaps you should ask them to advertise on there? Thank you, I know I will.

Also, not enough people on here. Explaining the need for more advertising. And trust me when I say, people have been WANTING something a lot like this.
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

More Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Advertisment   More Advertisment EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 pm

This was made by a member on CHB, but I'm not sure about the advertisig. We need a few more people to join (and to be active) to actually advertise. Thanks for the suggestion^^ I know another new-er forum that I may ask about advertise on. I'll let you know later.

-Cherry
Back to top Go down
Tabro

Tabro

More Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Advertisment   More Advertisment EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am

More Advertisment QMzvY

Made a banner people can post on other websites, like camphalfblood.
Back to top Go down
Cherryb0mb

More Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Advertisment   More Advertisment EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Wow. I've never really thought of that XD Thanks for the effort^^ I hope that it'll work^^ (because if it doesn't we're screwed XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Advertisment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Advertisment   More Advertisment Empty

Back to top Go down

More Advertisment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter :: First Years This Way! :: Chat :: Suggestions-
Jump to: