The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Welcome to Hogwarts role play. You can have loads of fun here. Just remember... The third floor is off limits...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Bean's Characters... AGAIN
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» New Mods! YAY!
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm by Loony, Loopy Lovegood

» Sorella's characters
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am by Sorella

» My first, Needs Accepting
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am by Emzink

» Trying to Study - Open
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am by Emzink

» Six Sentence rule
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm by Emzink

» Charms Lessons
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm by Cherryb0mb

» Charms Class registration
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am by Emzink

» House Points/Cup/Quiddich
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm by Cherryb0mb

Top posters
Emzink
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open Vote_lcapA whole family at Ollivander's-Open Voting_barA whole family at Ollivander's-Open Vote_rcap 
Cherryb0mb
A whole family at Ollivander's-Open Vote_lcapA whole family at Ollivander's-Open Voting_barA whole family at Ollivander's-Open Vote_rcap 
Tabro
Skye
Loony, Loopy Lovegood
Song Bird
Merlin
Tye
libby
Imani Weasley

A whole family at Ollivander's-Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

A whole family at Ollivander's-Open Empty
PostSubject: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am

I stood there, waiting for someone to come and give us our wands. I was exited to get going to school, like all my siblings. I heard a noise and Mr. Ollivander came out.
" I was wondering when you twins would come" He mulled.
"Sound like your dad" Mumbled my dad.
" Sir..." I said "could you please fit us for our wands?"
I nodded with my sister. I already had my wand. And a beautifull one too. I wanted to go to the leaky cauldron to meet up with my friends.
He looked over at my sister and I, and said to me, "Zea would you like to go first?" I nodded and wondered how he told us apart. He measured me and hmmed and Ahhed and yessed over and over. I wonder if that is a job requirement.
He then looked at me and said, "Annie, now you?" "Uhm, My name is Jule and I have a wand already..." I pointed out.
He nodded."Ah, yes. Well, Annie?" He said looking at me.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterfun.rpg-board.net
Loony, Loopy Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Riley ran into the shop. "Hallo." She said nodding to the family in front of her.Wave walked in behind her, reading a book and not looking where she was going. Of course she was running too. She banged into a girl her age, with red hair, darker than her's, tied up in a braid. "Oh. sorry," She said, looking up briefly before returning to her book. "Dad?" Riley asked, turning to her father, " after this can we go and get a broom?"
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 am

Mr. Ollivander nodded. " Yes yes, All who need wands come over here."He looked at all of us, then pulled out a wand. "Ebony, Dragon heartsring, 11 and 1/2 inches." he rasped. " The willow handle makes the whole very sturdy and good for transfiguration and charms." He handed it to me, and I did what Jule had told me to do. I said, "Jilli-Jexa-Mimbo-Jimma" Jule snickered and I narrowed my eyes at him. I waved it without saying anything and then, all of Jule's books started to swirl around his head. Mr ollivander smiled but took the wand. Then He gave it to Zea.
I took the wand and waved it. I felt really good about this wand. The doorbells started to clang out a song. Mr. Ollivander smiled. "Perfect. I will get to you in a minute annie." He promised, then turned to the others."What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Loony, Loopy Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 am

"Could I have a wand?" I inquired.Wave nodded and said "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Mr. Ollivander nodded. He then pulled out an oak wand with a unicorn hair core. " A Unique wand" He murmured.

Ooc what kind of wand do you want?
Back to top Go down
Loony, Loopy Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Riley:
Wand wood: Birch
Wand core: Phionex feather
Wand Lenth: 12 inches

Wave:
Wand wood: Willow
Wand core: Dragon's heartstring
Wand Lenth: 13 1/2 inches

Wave slipped past Olivander into the shop. She nodded shyly to the girl she had run into before. "I'm Wave." She said in a small voice.

Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

He looked crazilly at the two. He stepped up to Riley and said, "Here. Pine, Phionex feather, 10 inches. Good for Hexes." Then He turned to Wave and said," Seeder, Unicorn hair, 7 inches

Back to top Go down
Loony, Loopy Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 am

Wave waved the wand, sending a plant smashing into her sister's coldren. "Opps." she muttered turning bright red, "Sorry Riley."

Riley held the wand that Olivander had given her. The wood was too hard, and it came spiraling from her hand.
[OOC:Wave waved LOL]
Back to top Go down
Emzink
Admin
Emzink

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Hu mumbled somthing and then gave wave a Willow wand.
"Dragon's heartstring
13 1/2 inches" He said quietly. then he turned to Riley.
"Birch Phoenix feather, 12 inches"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole family at Ollivander's-Open   A whole family at Ollivander's-Open Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole family at Ollivander's-Open
Page 1 of 1